Eric Haydel, an Interior Designer, was our guest on this episode of Design Wise. In addition to working with clients, Eric has produced several product lines and has a showroom in the Boston Design Center. As an Allied Member, he is also the youngest President of the Board of Directors for the New England Chapter of ASID. Since taking this position, Eric has spearheaded a total restructuring of the ASID development program. This resulted in the organization raising a substantial amount of funds through corporate sponsorships, partnerships and individual memberships – making him one of ASID-NE’s most successful and innovative presidents to date.
You can learn more about Eric process by listening to our podcast and also by clicking here.
- Where Eric is from
- How he got started in Interior Design
- People who helped him along the way
- His focus on branding and the business of Interior Design
- How he uses Instagram to bring clients in
- The importance of a company’s website, it’s user experience, and how it connects to Instagram and everything else
- Authenticity and approachability in business
- Importance of engaging the clients in their design projects
- How he uses insight for feedback on his social media
- His next endeavors; a business workbook, a new rug collection and a new furniture line, all coming out in the fall. Information will be on his website
- Hi/low spending in design and where he believes people should spend or save money in the interior design of their homes.
- The evolution of the Interior Design Profession
We hope you enjoyed this Design Wise podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Itunes You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!