April 4, 2019
Spring is here! A Hawthorn project was featured in this Houzz article about spring projects. You can read the full article here.
That got us thinking about Spring Maintenance and the top things you should be checking on your home this Spring:
- We recommend that you seasonally change your HVAC air filters. With all the pollen in the air as everything blooms, you want to make sure your filters are fresh and clean to make your system operate at its full capacity.
- Get your Air Conditioning units serviced! When was the last time you had your units serviced? We are guessing it’s been a while. Don’t wait until the first 80 degree day to find out your AC isn’t working properly.
- Power wash your house. Spring is the perfect time to give everything a good scrub down. Spring cleaning applies to the exterior of your home too! Siding, patios, and walkways can all be cleaned by a good wash.
- Yard clean-up. If you don’t have a green thumb, then feel free to hire this one out. But all your plantings should be pruned and your lawn should be treated for maximum enjoyment throughout the summer.
- Lastly, get out and inspect your outdoor furniture and cushions for signs of wear and mildew from winter storage. It’s the perfect time to take stock of your outdoor furniture and make sure everything is in good condition.
Did you know that we have a Home Management program to help you will all of the above and more? Give us a call or email so we can tell you about the services we offer.